Sunday, October 08, 2006

texas

Due to a car malfunction I was not able to go to watch the Texas-OU game (like I did when Texas played Ohio State). It's no fun not being able to join in with the crowds of Texas fans and cheer on McCoy and the rest of the team.

Sometimes you just have to settle for asking the waiter at a small pizza restaurant that has a television set up near the kitchen if he can change the station to a game that he has no interest in watching, and for yesterday that was not even possible.

Oh well, the only time I went to out to watch the game we didn't win, so I guess it's ok.

Just missing Texas (...and all that encompasses).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

texas misses you. but you know if you were here, you'd be missing it there! that's the way it works!

Anonymous said...

TEXAS MISSES YOU. I love you, Cami! :)