Monday, October 20, 2008

boston


A couple of days after Mexico, I spent a long weekend in Philadelphia and Boston with a few friends. Laurin, Hayley, and I flew to Philly and met up with Kara. We then drove to Boston and spent the weekend there visiting Emily. All five of us at one point were in the DR together working. Pictured above is me and Laurin and below is Kara and Hayley.

I loved Boston so much, I had never been there before and we picked the absolute perfect time to go. All the trees were changing, so we saw these vibrant colors of red, orange, and yellow.
This weekend was also that of Texas-OU game, so I had to sport my colors walking around Boston. We actually went to a pub to watch the game, oh so exciting!! For two years I have been removed from Texas football, though I haven't been to a game since college, it is so good to be back!
We saw these Obama and McCain assortments at a chocolate shop. They even had a tally going of how many of each one had been sold.

I had originally planned to stay the whole week, but had to cut the trip short for a job interview in Houston.

2 comments:

Good Samaritan School said...

LOVE the haircut!!! seriously cute!

Anonymous said...

camille your hair is so cute :)