Monday, June 07, 2010

omaha

This past Sunday I had planned a road trip with 2 of my sisters, Rachel and Meredith. Rachel is moving to Omaha, she has a teaching job already lined up and was set to go. Her boyfriend Greg works there as the weekend sports anchor for NBC. So, Meredith and I were going to road trip it up there with her, help unload, and enjoy the town for a few days. We woke up early Sunday morning and were on the road by 5am. About an hour into the drive in a small town called New Waverly, the transmission went out and we ended up having to come back. (Dominican memories of car trouble totally came back to me!) Long story short, today is Monday; her car won't be ready in time for me to go, so I think my going to Omaha has been postponed at least a month or two. Boo.

No comments: