Sunday, April 03, 2011

april fools

On Friday, Schezelle and I decided to switch roles. I dressed up as her and she as me. You wouldn't think that this would be much of a change, but we look and dress completely different. When I got to school, there were so many stares. Some people didn't even recognize me. Others from a distance thought I was actually Schezelle.

Maybe I should back up. Schezelle is my assistant in the classroom. We make such a great team! She has a really cool style and her hair is awesome. (PQS- My fro couldn't fit in the car when I got in; I laughed aloud). Walking through the hallway, making the students call me by Schezelle's name, parents and visitors staring- oh, it was great! Staff and students alike were cracking up. Hey, nothing like a little comic relief to get you through the day! Below are a few pictures.





No comments: