Monday, August 18, 2008

family portraits

As sort of a parting gift, I decided to take pictures of the families that I have gotten to know really well during my time here.

Most people do not have any pictures of themselves or of their children, so I decided that that was something that I could change.

For the past several weeks, and with the help of Hayley back in June, I have been taking family portraits. It is so neat to see how dressed up they get and how they fix their hair for the picture!

Many of the frames were donated, and I purchased the rest in Santiago along with getting the pictures printed.

Below are some of the pictures, most I believe were not the ones actually chosen to give to the family, but all are very similar.











3 comments:

Alexia & Jeffrey said...

oh how beautiful! i want copies for myself! :)

Jewel said...

What a great idea! Many of these children have grown so much since I was last there. They are all beautiful people. Good pictures!

Jewel said...

What a great idea! Many of these children have grown so much since I was last there. They are all beautiful people. Good pictures!