Friday, December 31, 2010

gingerbread cookies

Christmas Eve was spent at my dad's house. We spent a lot of the morning baking all kinds of cookies. Carson (my little half-brother) wanted to help me make the gingerbread. He helped measure and pour and mix. Once the dough was formed, we carried it to the fridge because it needed to harden. As we put the dough in the fridge and placed it on the shelf, Carson said to me, "We both make a great team." Uhhh, have you ever heard anything so cute?!

Here we are with the dough before refrigerating it, and below is the mess we made.
Faith is Carson's little sister, my half-sister.
Evelyn working hard!

Yay for gingerbread cookies! They were quite tasty too!
All this cookie baking and picture taking makes me think of this, and that makes me happy :)

No comments: