Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween

Last night I went to a Halloween pub crawl with a handful of friends. For the past couple of years, I feel like I have done a good job of thinking of a good last minute costume that doesn't cost a thing. This year, I had a bit more difficulty. I came up with my idea just hours before the crawl, and believe it or not was able to find every part of the costume at my mom's house. I really lucked out because this costume idea was pretty stellar.

Take a look at the picture below and see if you can guess who I went as...








If you know me at all, you know that there are certain things I love and that make me happy. Musicals is one of those things. Maybe that will help in figuring it out.



Yes, that's right. Sue Sylvester from Glee. It was awesome!



When I showed Terry my costume, he thought I was dressed as my grandma. (Which made my entire family burst out laughing because that is totally the kind of outfit she would wear and her hair looks really similar).

The pub crawl was great, though we ended up just staying at Anvil out on their porch and people watching the whole night. Great fun! I loved how everyone got really into it. There were some really great costumes.

Griffin and Jess as Charlie Brown and Lucy

Mary and J.D. as a flapper girl and gangster
Adam as the stock market, Sue, Katie as Robin Hood
I should have used the whistle to get through the crowds.
Anvil was packed.
"People have forgotten the true meaning of Halloween. Fear."
Group shot
Leslie, Katie, Jess, and Mary
Alex and Griffin
I thought this was funny...
An all-around fun night!

1 comment:

MeredithC said...

Oh my garage! Your costume was awesome! And terry's comment made me laugh out loud and Bartow and Brian just looked at me weird. Congrats! I hope you won some kind of award! Miss you!!