Tuesday, October 19, 2010

weekend in austin :)

This weekend I got to see my "Dominican" friends stateside! Jim and Teresa White were in town, so we all got together and had dinner Friday night in Austin. It was so good to see old friends and catch up with everyone.

Laurie with her babies Sam and Levi. Sam was working his shirt :)
Isaak being really sweet with Levi by covering him in his blanket and rocking him to sleep.
Teresa, Robin, and Barb
Sharla, Jim, Barb, Anne, Teresa, and Garrett
Anne, me, Laurin, and Kate
The next morning I drove out to Lake Travis and spent the rest of the weekend on the lake with my good friend and co-worker, Linden, for her birthday! The weather was absolutely perfect! We went for a 4 mile run through the hills Saturday morning, spent time out on the boat, managed to get back in time for the Texas game (hook 'em!), and celebrated her birthday that night! Such a fun time!

Drew, Linden, and Claire
Linden getting set to ski!
She's totally rocking it!
I thought I'd give it a go!
Skiing outside of the wake. I've still got it!
Look at that view! Happy bday, Linden!

1 comment:

Leticia Ana said...

ugh! i want to be at the lake and not freezing my arse off in NYC! haha! :)