Wednesday, October 13, 2010

macy's wedding

This past weekend my mom, Rachel, Evelyn, and I went to Tulsa for Macy's wedding. Our families have been friends for years, even after they moved to Oklahoma. Below are pictures of the big day!

Rachel and I at the rehearsal dinner.

Mom and sisters at ONEOK field before the wedding.

They were married at home plate.
Taking the trolley back to the hotel for the reception.



John and MacyMom and mother of the bride, Tori!


Photographer grooms cake
reception



This picture below makes me laugh.
Evelyn and I were in this picture as well, but I like it better this way.
Vodka tonic was the drink of the night.
Let the dancing begin!



Evelyn and I with the sisters of the bride, Shelby and Kellner. Rachel was a party pooper.

me and Kellner
Can you believe we were in the same 1st grade class?!

Evelyn being Evelyn!
Drove a standard Porsche from the hotel to brunch the next morning. It was pretty sweet!


Such a fun weekend with family and close friends! The only thing that would have made it better was if Meredith was there!

2 comments:

MeredithC said...

Everyone looked so pretty! I am so jealous that I wasn't there. Yall all are so skinny and beautiful! Looked so fun and I can't wait to see yall in a month or so.

MeredithC said...

PS Mom looks so short in yall group pic. Did she not get the "wear heels" memo? xxoo