Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What’s the deal?

OK, so I realize that I am out of the country and can’t really keep up well with the Astros, but I do what I can. Who can tell me what in the heck is their deal?! I mean really, we are on a 9 game losing streak, apparently everyone has forgotten how to use a bat! I thought we might have had this past game, but it’s not going to happen when Lee hits into a double play in the bottom of the ninth with two on and down by one. Hopefully we can get things together.

Despite this nasty streak, I have been on a hunt for an Astros cap. Baseball is really big in the Dominican Republic and caps are sold everywhere (mainly just the Yankees though), but I am determined to find one. Miguel is helping me with this mission! Hopefully I can be successful, as can the ‘stros.

1 comment:

Leticia Ana said...

cami cami cami, haven't I told you that Astros stink? HAHA :) See you VERY VERY SOON! love you!