Thursday, July 16, 2009

child's play

Last week a couple of co-workers asked if I wanted to go to the children's museum with them as I was leaving work. They had free passes, and Houston has one of the best museum districts in the country, so I went.

Upon arriving, the front desk if there were any children with us. You might wonder why they would ask that, curiosity I guess, I mean it is a CHILDREN'S museum. No. We had to leave a picture ID at the counter to pick up as we exit because we were 3 adults with no children. What?!

Yes, that is correct. The pedophiles have entered the building. Parents beware!

I starting laughing. It is a funny thought to go to a children's museum without children (Though I must say the two teachers I went with were very excited!)

In the grand scheme of things I am glad they have that system in place.

Way to go Children's Museum, even if it was at our expense!

No comments: