Wednesday, July 29, 2009

comic relief

Wow, it has been way too long since my last post, but with good reason. I have been taking teacher certification classes for the past week to get my certification in 4th-8th to teach this fall at Yellowstone Academy!

I will have a fourth grade class and most likely move up with them to 5th grade the following year.

There is a long check list of things that must occur before handed a certificate. At the moment it consists of taking these classes, taking additional classes online, and studying to take a content exam that needs to happen soon, but realistically will not.

Needless to say, this past week and the ones to follow have not left me much room to do anything but be a student again!

Though, a fun fact of this whole process has been that a guy that sits at my table has such a familiar voice. I couldn't place it until early this week. And then it hit me, he sounds EXACTLY like Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor, very deep and matter of fact like. YES!

Oh, the little things in life...

No comments: